64 views
Verified Reviewer

I have been feeding my 9 Chihuahuas Fresh Pet Chunky Chicken now for about a year or more. They loved it then suddenly 4 of them started showing all the same symptoms, diarrhea, loss of weight, issues with liver and kidneys.

My babies are all inside dogs so they go nothing outside. In July I lost my precious Beka. My vet and Specialists did everything to save her. It cost us 7,000.00 in Bill's and medicine.

I would not have cared if she could have been saved. It is costing us 250.00 for medicines for the others who are ill. I just pray we stopped feeding the Pet Fresh in time. PLEASE whoever reads this and you are feeding your babies this food STOP!!!

and have bloodwork done on your dog to see if there is any damage. If we lose another furbaby I will be taking this to an attorney to get this out legally.

User's recommendation: STOP FEEDING FRESH PET!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Freshpet Pros: Supposed to be good for pets.

Freshpet Cons: Caused my dog to have diarrhea and vomiting.

Comments