Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large.The bag was not expired and my dogs too were taken to the emergency vet, one is still having residual digestive problems.

I won't open a bag of dog food since, so disgusting. I've written a letter to the supplier but no response to date, it's been since April 19th 2016. When I returned the bag to Target they checked the shelf and found at least 13+ other bags with the same issue, a bulk return of defective product is on file if proof is needed.

I also have pictures of the SKUs and return tag.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Freshpet and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Freshpet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Freshpet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Freshpet?

Comments

My 15lb Terrier mix was panting constantly and appeared distressed soon after eating this product.Better the next day after passing it through her system.

Didn't consider it the food, so fed her that same product with the same result the second night, panting and distressed after eating. Better the next day after passing it through.

I am very concerned with the preservatives or other contents that may cause this condition, perhaps very seriously in smaller dogs.I have thrown out the remaining contents and will not continue feeding her this product.

Our dig died today. Vet said it had to be linked to his new dog food.

Blood test showed his kidney function was slightly abnormal however he dies within 7 hours of showing signs if distress.