I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large.The bag was not expired and my dogs too were taken to the emergency vet, one is still having residual digestive problems.
I won't open a bag of dog food since, so disgusting. I've written a letter to the supplier but no response to date, it's been since April 19th 2016. When I returned the bag to Target they checked the shelf and found at least 13+ other bags with the same issue, a bulk return of defective product is on file if proof is needed.
I also have pictures of the SKUs and return tag.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Freahpet Dog Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "I got a Tattoo at a tattoo shop called Sinners and saints Ink in Rock springs Wy at first the tattoo looked good but 2 months after I got the..."
- "I purchased a computer from Walmart.com (HP Phoenix 860-140) but what was sent was a lower model (860-014). I returned it, contacted customer service and was given an apology and..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."