I waited a while before saying anything here for 2 reasons. 1) i wanted to validate what i was saying.

2) I didn't want to rage rant. We couldn't figure out what what was making our Yorkies sick. After several Vet appointments we came home to (pics i will post below) what looked like a crime scene. So we go to the Vet, had to give medication and switch dog food to what our Vet recommended.

We also had to have several dental cleanings and ta couple pulled and some kind of coating put on our smaller yorkies teeth. I wouldn't feed that crap to my worse enemy, but i sure as *** would serve it up to every employee there like a Christmas buffet. Then recently there was some article i started reading and they introduced "a specialist from Fresh Pet" I laughed and then just dismissed the validity of the entire article what a joke! Immediate disgust came over me.

In the pics I put a ruler next to the vomit and blood so that my Vet could get an accurate idea of the amount that came from my little Yorkie. Btw, since we have changed their food we haven't had anything else like this happen again and they have been active and happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Freshpet Dog Food.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments