76 views
4.2

Hello,

Ive been purchasing the Turkey Bacon for all of my dogs in the past for many many years and occasionally Im finding it more often I purchase a lot of bags at a time when I can find them in a store, but Im finding that its turning a grayish color and getting hard or a bad smell. When Im purchasing about 10-12 bags or more at a time at $6.00-$7.00 a pop Im spending alot of money and when Im looking at the expiration date and its literally months away, Im baffled as to why this is happening.

Im extremely upset that I had to throw out yesterday about 4-5 bags of turkey bacon I didnt even open yet due to the way it looked turning that terrible grayish color and being hard as a rock. I was not going to give my dog that and risk her getting sick, but it killed me to have to throw it out due to the fact that its hard to find and the expense of each bag.

I purchased them at the Stop & Shop in Yonkers, NY on Vredenburgh Ave in the Cross County shopping plaza by where I live, as I find Petrozza and Petsmart are always out or have zero stock coming in when I ask.

Angela Hill